Protecting your information is important to Love Peace Organic.
Your Personal Information
The types of information we collect depend on the nature of your interaction with us. We may collect personal information such as:
- contact information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address
- account information such as username and password
- order and refund history
- payment information such as method of payment, credit and debit card information, amount paid
- information about the devices you use to shop online
- certain information and data that may be collected when you visit a website, such as pages viewed, your IP address, browser information, platform type, date/time stamp, read time, and number of clicks, cookies and other online identifiers, or information collected when you interact with us on social media sites
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the product or information you request.
Sometimes we may collect information about someone other than you, such as the name, address, telephone number and email address of the recipient of a gift. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Love Peace Organic.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with Love Peace Organic. Some examples include but are not limited to situations when you:
- order, purchase, exchange, return, or cancel an order for any of our products
- contact us, or ask about any of our products
- create an account on our website
- provide feedback
- participate in a contest or promotion
- participate in or respond to customer surveys
- engage with us on social media
How We Use Your Information
- to provide products, services or information
- to conduct commercial transactions including to process and administer purchases, exchanges, returns or other transactions that you may engage in with Love Peace Organic, and to communicate with you about those transactions
- to contact you and respond to any requests or other communications that you may have had with us, such as requests for customer service
- to conduct and administer surveys and contests, and other promotions in which you have participated
- to administer your account
- to provide you with emails about products, special offers, events or other news
- to perform data analysis and help us improve and customize our product offerings
- to troubleshoot problems
- to protect the security and integrity of our website and our business
- to detect and protect against error, theft, fraud and other illegal activity
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements
E-Newsletters and other Electronic Communications
You can change your preferences or opt to not receive email marketing communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email communication from us, or by contacting us via email. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for your preferences to be processed. Even if you opt out of receiving email marketing messages, we may still contact you by email for transactional or account-related purposes like confirming or following up on a purchase, order or service request, or responding to customer service inquiries.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your device from accepting our cookies, you may follow your internet browser’s steps for doing so on each device you use. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies, you may not be able to shop on or access certain sections of our website.
How We Disclose Your Information
Love Peace Organic does not sell or rent our customers’ personal information to any third party. However, in the normal course of business we may share some of your personal information with third parties acting on our behalf or as permitted or required by applicable law.
Related Parties and Affiliates
We may disclose or otherwise make available information to third party service providers for processing or other purposes that support or facilitate our business operations or provide services on our behalf, such as for shipping, payment card processing, supporting the content, operation and maintenance of our website, facilitating and collecting customer reviews, and conducting surveys, contests, and other promotions. We contractually require all such service providers to keep your information confidential and secure, and to have privacy policies and practices with respect to personal information that are comparable to ours.
Love Peace Organic may disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law, including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena, warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order or applicable law, or to report improper or unlawful activity.
Retention and Security of Your Information
Love Peace Organic will retain personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
Love Peace Organic takes reasonable steps to protect information in our control against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure or misuse with appropriate technical safeguards.
If you have any reason to believe that your transaction or information is no longer secure, please contact us.
Internet or wireless communications are never completely private or secure and there is always a risk that any messages or information you send to or through a website or by email may be intercepted by others.
You should be aware that certain aspects of the website are not confidential and are available for public viewing. For example, any product reviews that you post are not confidential and may be viewed by other users of the website. By making personal information publicly available where the website allows you to do so, you consent to such publication by Love Peace Organic or its service providers.
California Privacy Rights
Consumers residing in California are afforded certain rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). If you reside in California, this section applies to you.
We collect the following categories of personal information: identifiers; commercial information; electronic, visual or similar information. For examples of the precise data points we collect and the sources of such collection, please see “How We Collect Your Personal Information” above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in “How We Use Your Information” above. We may share your personal information with third parties as described in the “How We Disclose Your Information” section above. We may disclose the following categories of personal information for business purposes: identifiers; commercial information; visual or similar information. Love Peace Organic does not, and will not, sell personal information to third parties.
You have the right to request (1) more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect and disclose for a business purpose, and (2) deletion of your personal information. You may make these requests by emailing our team. We will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing a notarized power of attorney or other evidence that the agent has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.